Wednesday, November 13, 2013

What's New

I had a great vacation in beautiful California a couple weeks ago. When I got home, I picked up my crochet hook, but then got distracted...

I have a new toy, sure didn't need it, not like I don't have enough to keep me busy with patterns, knitting and the holidays quickly approaching, but just couldn't resist any longer. This absolutely proves I am a fiber fanatic! Spinner, knitter, crocheter, pattern designer and now...weaver.

My new toy: 32" Ashford Rigid Heddle Loom. Still in learning mode. Loving it though. Currently taking Deborah Jarchow's Crafty Class. It's amazing what I'll go through to weave a beautiful dish towel.





In between weaving (or learning to weave, mostly warping and re-warping my loom), I'm also finishing up a new pattern. Hoping I'll be able to show you the finished product soon.


Happy Thanksgiving. 
Love this picture sent to me by a proud grandma and great crocheter. 




No comments:

Post a Comment