Thursday, July 11, 2013

New Huggable Baby Pattern Details

Just in case you were wondering what's different about new Huggable Baby.

Huggable Baby will be approx. 19 inches tall when finished with two strands or worsted weight yarn held together and can wear newborn size clothes. There are instructions for a optional stitched bottom/bum and of course there is still that sweet belly button. The instructions are different for sizing, body and head, but similar for hands and feet. So Cute Baby is made with one strand of worsted weight yarn and should be about 15" tall when completed.

Happy crocheting







6 comments:

  1. O my Teri...this baby is absolutely adorable pattern!!!
    So sorry I don't have a credit card otherwise a was crocheting at the moment ^_^

    Big Hugs
    Sonja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Margie, there are directions on how to make his bottom in the pattern. You can get the pattern from my website http://www.tericrewsdesigns.com. Please let me know if you have any other questions. Happy crocheting.

    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these dolls and bought the pattern not long after it came out. I am currently in the process of making one and just cannot get it right. I am really struggling with the needle sculpting as when I do it it starts to pull the other side of my work in and leaves me with gaps. Any tips?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you sell the baby already made ... having problems making it

    ReplyDelete