Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Going to Print

I'm thrilled to announce of the patterns are going into a printed leaflet soon. I'm sad to announce they will no longer be available here or through my other shops. I'm not exactly sure of the date, they need to be removed, but I'm guessing it will be the end of July early August.

The printed and downloadable leaflet will be available soon though so you will be able to get the patterns again, they just won't be available directly from me. I'll be sure to keep you updated and give you exact dates when I know more.

The patterns chosen for the leaflet

Simply Cute Dog







Simply Cute Cat


Simply Cute Elephant

Sweet Bunny Rabbit
Simply Sweet Monkey

Simply Cute Hippo 


Teddy Bear for Hugs
Simply Cute Giraffe

1 comment:

  1. Hi Teri, I have only just come across your absolutely adorable patterns! Does this mean that they will no longer be available on Etsy?

    ReplyDelete