Friday, January 6, 2012

New Year's Resolutions

heart mittens, added to Etsy shop 1/5/12
What will this year bring? I'm hoping for a healthy, stress free year of course, but I'm also hoping I find time (and patience) to get some of the things I've been wanting to do done.

I fell in love with color work last year when I made a pair of owl mittens for my daughter. This year, I'm resolving to make time for color work. There are just so many great bags, pillows, hats and mittens that keep "calling" me. Maybe this is the year, they make it onto my needles. Oh, I can't forget about the patterns I still want to create and the spinning and dying I want to do and the house I'd like to keep clean, and the...well, you know there's always something.

Time...never seems to be enough and my fingers need to move faster.

Sam's mittens

1 comment:

  1. These are lovely, i have just found your website and i love your work

    ReplyDelete