Friday, December 16, 2011

New Crochet Patterns


I've been wanting to get some crochet patterns down on paper (so to speak, how about typed and saved on my computer), but thinking about it and actually doing it have definitely been two different things. I'm thrilled to say it's happening. Two are finished and more are on in the making.

I've added both new patterns to the Etsy shop, "The Wool Purl" and my Ravelry Store is up and running.

Both patterns are quick and easy so you can have them finished in no time. You might even get them done in time to wrap and give as a gift.

Simply Cute Lamb is 12 inches tall and uses worsted weight and boucle yarn with a G hook. Simply Cute Bear is 11 inches tall and also uses worsted weight yarn and a G hook. Both patterns can be crocheted with smaller hooks and lighter weight yarn for a smaller tighter gauge toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment